As testimony to the quality and longevity of our products, Boori offer a range of warranties from one to five years.
Before you register your new product or make a claim, please ensure you have read the important information below.
Please be aware that this information does not serve as a replacement for the actual warranty document. Please refer to the warranty document packaged with your product for more specific warranty details.
How long is the warranty period?
- Any discontinued, ex-display or clearance items come with a one year warranty only
- The warranty period depends on the product purchased. This can be found in the warranty document found in the product’s packaging. If you have lost this document, you can usually find the warranty duration on the product’s information page on the website. If your item is no longer on the website, you can contact us at email@example.com
- The warranty period begins from the date of delivery. If you cannot provide documentation indicating the delivery date, the warranty period will instead begin from the original date of purchase
What is covered by the warranty?
- manufacturing faults or defects
What is not covered by the warranty?
- Normal wear and tear including teething marks
- Damage caused by improper use, cleaning, transportation, storage, or negligence
- Damage caused by modifications to the product, or failure to follow assembly or care instructions correctly
- Damage caused by exposing the product to harsh conditions eg. strong sunlight, extreme temperatures, damaging chemicals, too much moisture
- Faults in products that have been sold “As is” or faults which you have been made aware of prior to purchase
How do I get a 2 year warranty extension?
- Simply register your product on our site. You will need to provide proof of purchase and contact information. Please note that this extension can only be applied once to a product.
Which products qualify for the 2 year warranty extension?
- This extension only applies to timber products that come with a three year warranty. This extension does not include five year warranty products, mattresses, or any discontinued or clearance items.
How soon must I register my product to qualify for the warranty extension?
- You must register your product before its intial three year warranty period expires. Please be aware that the warranty period begins from the date of delivery. If you do not have documentation indicating delivery date, the warranty period begins from the date of purchase.
- By registering your warranty on our website, you can submit important required information (contact details, proof of purchase) in preparation for possible future warranty claims. This will allow you to lodge any future warranty claims with less hassle
- Registering your warranty also has the added benefit of extending the warranty period for certain products. This extension only applies to timber products that come with a three year warranty. This extension does not include five year warranty products, mattresses, or any discontinued or clearance items. This extension can only be applied once to a product. To qualify for this extension, you must be the original purchaser of the product, and you must register before the initial three year warranty expires
- To register your warranty, please go to our Warranty Registration page
How do I make a claim under warranty?
- All warranty claims require you to have proof of purchase
- Boori warranties are not transferable. You must be the original purchaser of the product
- Your warranty claim can be lodged:
- at the place of original purchase as set out on your receipt for purchase of the Boori product/s
- by contacting the Boori service department via firstname.lastname@example.org
- through our Warranty Claims page
What will Boori do?
- Boori will assess a warranty claim to determine if it is valid. If Boori deems the claim is valid, Boori shall, at its discretion, determine how to proceed with the claim, and will contact you with these details. Boori may address valid warranty claims in the following ways:
- replace the Boori products or supply equivalent Boori products
- repair the Boori products or send spare parts for the repair of the Boori products
- pay you the cost of having the Boori products repaired, replacing the Boori products, or acquiring equivalent goods
Who will cover the expenses associated with a warranty claim?
- If you are pursuing a warranty claim, you must pay for all expenses involved in sending the Boori products to Boori
- If your warranty claim is valid, Boori will cover the expenses incurred in sending replacement parts to your address or the address of the store you lodged your warranty claim at
Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law
Any benefits provided to you by a Boori warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.