Cot Bed Conversion Technology
Cot Bed Conversion Technology
- Modern cot with clean lines, rounded corners and playful angled feet, finished in a contemporary two-colour paint design.
- Crafted with sustainably sourced Australian Araucaria, New Zealand Radiata wood and engineered timber.
- Our unique paint finishes are nursery-friendly and enhance the natural beauty of our sustainable timber.
- Two base heights: higher base height for easy access to newborns, lower base height for when baby is able to pull themselves up.
- Can later be converted to a toddler bed by removing one side. Toddler guard panel sold separately.
- Packed flat for easy home assembly with full instructions included.
- Requirescot bed mattress 132 x 70cm. Mattress not included.
- Orange floral room set up by Madeline Mcfarlane and The Collab Society, photo by Francoise Baudet.
Bring a touch of Nordic charm to your nursery with the Boori Turin Cot Bed.
Crafted from sustainable solid wood, the Turin is designed to withstand the bumps and knocks of family life. All Boori cot beds have the ability to transform into a toddler bed, lasting you from birth to around 5 years. A Toddler Guard Panel is available separately for additional security.
|Materials & finish||Cot frame crafted from sustainably sourced Australian Araucaria and New Zealand Radiata timber. Base slats use laminated veneer lumber (LVL).|
|Safety information||Complies with Australian/New Zealand safety standards AS/NZS 2172-2003 & European safety standards EN 716-1-2:2017. Must use compatible mattress size 132 x 70cm.|
|Age recommendation||Recommended for newborn to 5 years old. Use higher base level for newborns, and move to lower base level once baby can pull themselves up. Can later convert cot to toddler bed. Toddler Guard Panel available separately.|
|Assembled dimensions||Height: 87cm | Width: 77cm | Length: 137cm|
|Box dimensions||H: 16cm | W: 84cm | L: 140cm | Weight: 29kg|
Requires assembly. View assembly guide.
Comes with a 5 year manufacturer's warranty. If there are any issues with your item, you can lodge a warranty claim here.
Enjoy free delivery on all orders to mainland UK with no minimum spend.
Accessories and small items are sent via Parcelforce and should take 4-5 business days. Parcelforce will contact you to advise the date for delivery via SMS. You can track your parcel and arrange redelivery via their website. Large furniture is sent via ArrowXL and should take 7-10 business days. ArrowXL will contact you within 72 hours to book your delivery via SMS. Bedding is sent via Royal Mail, this won't be trackable but you’ll receive an email when your order is despatched and your order should arrive within 2-4 business days.
Accessories and small items will be sent separately to furniture and you will receive an email when your items have despatched.
Further details on delivery can be found on our Delivery Information page.
If you have any questions or wish to return your order, please email [email protected].
Crafted from Sustainable Wood
This product is made with FSC-certified solid wood, chosen for its beauty and durability.
Nursery-Friendly Paint Finish
Our unique paint finishes are nursery-friendly and enhance the natural beauty of our sustainable timber.
Committed to Sustainability
We care passionately about our planet and your home, which is why we use sustainable materials wherever possible and adopt processes that reduce our impact on the environment.