- Padded seat cushions and curved backrest for support and comfort
- 3 height settings on seat and footrest
- Tray can be used in two positions, making it easy to seat baby safely and securely
- Includes 5 point safety belt for additional safety
- Crafted with European Beech and engineered timber
- Packed flat for easy home assembly
- Can be used as a highchair for babies aged 6 months - 2 years. Can also be transformed into a chair suitable for 4 years +
Our Tidy Highchair is designed to make mealtimes comfortable and safe. Its triangular structure ensures stability and a 5 point safety belt provides additional peace of mind. Your little one will feel cosy and snug with soft padded seat cushions and a curved backrest.
Offering excellent value, this unique chair can be used as a highchair for babies aged 6 months - 2 years, then easily transformed into a chair for children aged 4 years and above. The seat and foot rest have three height settings, allowing the chair to grow with your child and provide optimum comfort.
|Materials & finish||Highchair frame crafted from European Beech wood. Seat cushion outer made of a water-resistant polyurethane. Seat cushion inner uses a polyester fibre.|
|Safety information||Complies with Australian safety standards AS 4684-2009. Includes a five point harness to ensure the child is safely secured during use.|
|Age recommendation||The highchair should only be used once the baby is able to sit upright. Most babies are able to do so around 6 months of age, but it really depends on the baby.|
|Assembled dimensions||Height: 70cm | Width: 49.5cm | Length: 52.5cm|
|Box dimensions||Box 1: H: 73cm | W: 12cm | L: 58cm | Weight: 7.9kg
Box 2: H: 31cm | W: 32.5cm | L: 6.5cm | Weight: 0.9kg
Accessories and small items are sent via Parcelforce and should take around 4-5 business days. You will be sent tracking information via SMS from Parcelforce and you’ll receive an email when your order is despatched.
If you need to organise a redelivery, you can do so here on Parcelforce’s website.
You can track your delivery via Parcelforce here.
Accessories and small items will be sent separately from any furniture.
If you have any questions or wish to return your order, please email [email protected].