- Boori is dedicated to offering the highest levels of quality and service. If you are not completely satisfied with any item purchased from the Boori Online Store, it can be returned for a refund within 14 days of receipt.
- Please call our Customer Service Team on 01635 295670 between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) to arrange to return your goods. Please have your original order number available to quote when calling as your proof of purchase.
- To qualify for a refund, the goods must be returned in an unused condition, in the sealed original packaging and complete with all original parts and accessories. Any products originally sealed for health protection and hygiene reasons must be returned unopened and with the original seal intact. Please note that should you cancel your order within the 7 working day cooling off period we will refund the cost of the item and also the applicable per item delivery charges.
- In line with our consumer terms, in certain cases a collection charge may apply for unwanted items. Products must be unused and in their original packaging. Please see below the current charges for Boori to collect an unwanted product from you:
- 1 piece - £47.00
- 2 pieces - £76.00
- 3 pieces or more - £100.00
- Small accessories - £15.00
- These charges will be deducted from your refund.
Faulty and Damaged Products
- All damaged in transit or faulty products must be reported within 14 days of receipt of the order. If it is a manufacturing fault or transit damage the part will be replaced free of charge.
- If reported after 14 days an investigation will be carried out. If it is not proved to be a manufacturing fault or transit damage, then the part will be supplied at a charge. If it is found to be a manufacturing fault then the part will be replaced free of charge.
- If reported over 30 days after receipt of the product, there will be a charge for a replacement part.
- We will replace at your cost any item which suffers accidental damage at any time during its lifespan if stock is still available. Please contact us for a quotation.
- To arrange any replacement parts, please call our Customer Service Team on 01635 8295670 between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Boori endeavour to hold coordinating components for the duration of the guarantee period. If specific colours are not available then a coordinating colour will be used. Solid wood may fade and discolour slightly during normal use and we cannot guarantee that replacements will be an exact match to original components.
- Boori will deliver/collect goods to/from addresses in England, Scotland and Wales only. There may be an additional delivery or collections charges and extended delivery times in some postcode areas.
Cancellation of orders before delivery
- If you wish to cancel an order before it has been delivered please contact our Customer Service team as soon as possible on 01635 8295670 between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) or email email@example.com.
- If you contact us within the 7 day cooling off period from the day we receive the order and the order has not been booked for delivery there will be no charge.
- If you the consumer have confirmed your delivery with our nominated delivery company and you wish to cancel this will be subject to a cancellation and restocking fee at the rates below:
- 1 Piece £39
- 2 Piece £63
- 3 Piece £83
- Accessories £15
- These charges will be deducted from your refund.
- Any amendments made to an order once it has been booked for delivery may also incur a charge.
- Please report any property damage which may have occurred during your delivery within 5 working days from the date of delivery.
- Please provide as much information as possible and images and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will forward this information to Arrow XL and submit a claim.
- Arrow XL will then contact you directly to process the claim.
It can take up to 30 days for the investigation to be carried out and for the outcome to be reported to the consumer.
Unfortunately, there can be times when orders can be delayed due to circumstances out of our control. If the reason for the delay with your order is due to an event outside our control we will not pay any compensation, but will look to resolve the problem as quickly as possible for you and keep you updated on the progress of your order.
This is in line with clause 5 of our Consumer Terms.
The definition of an 'Event Outside Our Control' is below:
"Event Outside Our Control”. When we use this phrase we mean any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.