Purotex® Oval Cot Mattress 119cm x 64cm
- Chemical-free cot mattress designed for use with Boori oval cots
- Handmade with ultra firm hypo-allergenic fibres for optimum support
- Fibre structure contours to baby's body for increased comfort and airflow
- Removable Purotex® cover, washable at 40 degrees
- Adjustable internal waterproof membrane protects mattress core, can be hand washed with warm water
- Treated with natural Purotex® treatment which uses probiotics to reduce moisture build up and create a barrier against dust and allergens, stopping them from penetrating the mattress
- Packaged in biodegradable twin polythene packaging
Our Purotex® Oval Cot Mattress is designed to provide baby with optimum comfort and support. It's handmade using high quality British ECO fibres which are ultra firm and have hypo-allergenic properties.
The unique structure of these fibres reacts and responds to baby's body by moulding to the contours of the body. This allows for increased airflow, keeping baby nice and comfortable.
An internal waterproof membrane protects the mattress core from any leaks and the Purotex® Moisture Management cover can be removed for easy cleaning.
Fabrics that have been treated with Purotex® contain microcapsules that are filled with natural probiotics. These provide a natural remedy against common allergens. Thanks to friction, when your baby lays on the mattress, the microcapsules burst open and absorb humidity to reduce moisture. These probiotics start to multiply and clean up the allergens.
|Safety information||Complies with European safety standards BS EN 16890:2017. Compatible with Boori Oasis Oval Cots 119cm x 64cm.|
|Age recommendation||Recommended from newborn to 5 years old.|
|Mattress dimensions||Height: 10cm | Width: 64cm | Length: 119cm|
|Box dimensions||H: 12cm | W: 68cm | L: 122cm |Weight: 7kg|
|Warranty||Comes with a 5 year manufacturer's warranty. If there are any issues with your item, you can lodge a warranty claim here.|
Mattresses that have been purchased individually without furniture are sent via Parcelforce and should take around 4-5 business days. You will be sent tracking information via SMS from Parcelforce and you’ll receive an email when your order is despatched.
If you need to organise a redelivery, you can do so here on Parcelforce’s website.
You can track your delivery via Parcelforce here.
If you have ordered a mattress with furniture, your order will be sent via ArrowXL, delivery should take 7-10 days and they will contact you within 72 hours to book your delivery via SMS.
If you have a query about a delivery with ArrowXL please call them on 0333 212 1708. If delivery couldn’t be fulfilled, ArrowXL will contact you as soon as the order is able to be re-booked.
You'll receive an email when your order is despatched.
If you have any questions or wish to return your order, please email [email protected].