Purotex Oval Cot Mattress 119cm x 65cm
- Chemical-free cot mattress designed for use with Boori oval cots
- Handmade with ultra firm hypo-allergenic fibres for optimum support
- Fibre structure contours to baby's body for increased comfort and airflow
- Removable Purotex® cover, washable at 40 degrees
- Adjustable internal waterproof membrane protects mattress core, can be hand washed with warm water
- Treated with natural Purotex® treatment which uses probiotics to reduce moisture build up and create a barrier against dust and allergens, stopping them from penetrating the mattress
- Packaged in biodegradable twin polythene packaging
Our Purotex® Oval Cot Mattress is designed to provide baby with optimum comfort and support. It's handmade using high quality British ECO fibres which are ultra firm and have hypo-allergenic properties.
The unique structure of these fibres reacts and responds to baby's body by moulding to the contours of the body. This allows for increased airflow, keeping baby nice and comfortable.
An internal waterproof membrane protects the mattress core from any leaks and the Purotex® Moisture Management cover can be removed for easy cleaning.
Fabrics that have been treated with Purotex® contain microcapsules that are filled with natural probiotics. These provide a natural remedy against common allergens. Thanks to friction, when your baby lays on the mattress, the microcapsules burst open and absorb humidity to reduce moisture. These probiotics start to multiply and clean up the allergens.
|Safety information||Complies with European safety standards BS EN 16890:2017. Compatible with Boori Oasis Oval Cots 119cm x 64cm.|
|Age recommendation||Recommended from newborn to 5 years old.|
|Mattress dimensions||Height: 10cm | Width: 65cm | Length: 119cm|
|Box dimensions||H: 12cm | W: 68cm | L: 122cm |Weight: 7kg|
|Warranty||Comes with a 5 year manufacturer's warranty. If there are any issues with your item, you can lodge a warranty claim here.|
Enjoy free delivery on all orders to mainland UK with no minimum spend.
Accessories and small items are sent via Parcelforce and should take 4-5 business days. Parcelforce will contact you to advise the date for delivery via SMS. You can track your parcel and arrange redelivery via their website. Large furniture is sent via ArrowXL and should take 7-10 business days. ArrowXL will contact you within 72 hours to book your delivery via SMS. Bedding is sent via Royal Mail, this won't be trackable but you’ll receive an email when your order is despatched and your order should arrive within 2-4 business days.
Accessories and small items will be sent separately to furniture and you will receive an email when your items have despatched.
Further details on delivery can be found on our Delivery Information page.
If you have any questions or wish to return your order, please email [email protected].