Oval Cot Conversion Technology
Oval Cot Conversion Technology
Oasis Oval Cot
Height: 83cm | Width: 70cm | Length: 125cm
- Unique curved cot design crafted with sustainable solid wood.
- 2 base heights allow for easy access to baby.
- Smooth spindles increase airflow for a comfortable night's sleep.
- Lockable castors and increased visibility make the Oasis the perfect alternative to traditional bedside sleepers.
- Transforms into a toddler bed and cosy sofa, no guard panel required.
- Our unique paint finishes are nursery-friendly and enhance the natural beauty of our sustainable timber.
- Oval bedding available directly from Boori.
- Base panel made from wood composite to provide support and stability.
Purotex® Oval Cot Mattress
Height: 10cm | Width: 64cm | Length: 119cm
- Chemical-free cot mattress designed for use with Boori oval cots
- Handmade with ultra firm hypo-allergenic fibres for optimum support
- Fibre structure contours to baby's body for increased comfort and airflow
- Removable Purotex® cover, washable at 40 degrees
- Adjustable internal waterproof membrane protects mattress core, can be hand washed with warm water
- Treated with natural Purotex® treatment which uses probiotics to reduce moisture build up and create a barrier against dust and allergens, stopping them from penetrating the mattress
- Packaged in biodegradable twin polythene packaging
This bundle includes our Oasis Oval Cot and Purotex® Oval Cot Mattress.
Transform your nursery into an oasis of calm with our innovative oval cot. Pushing the boundaries of traditional cot design, the Oasis Oval Cot is expertly crafted from sustainable solid wood into a beautifully soft rounded shape.
Smooth spindles span the circumference of this round cot, allowing for increased airflow and a more comfortable night's sleep for baby. These dainty spindles coupled with the unique shape offer optimum visibility, especially when placed in the parents bedroom, making the Oasis Oval Cot an ideal alternative to traditional bedside sleepers during those early stages.
Lockable castors, and the fact it can be manoeuvred through standard door frames, mean easy and safe mobility, so when the time comes your Oasis Oval Cot can be moved into the nursery where it will become a stunning centrepiece to treasure for years to come.
Lasting you well beyond the newborn stage, the Oasis Oval Cot can also be transformed into a toddler bed and finally a cosy sofa.
Whilst baby sleeps peacefully, you too can rest easy knowing your beautiful cot is crafted with sustainable FSC certified timber and our nursery-friendly paint finish.
This bundle also includes our Purotex® Oval Cot Mattress, handmade with ultra firm hypo-allergenic fibres for optimum support. It features a removable Purotex® Moisture Management fabric cover and an adjustable waterproof membrane to protect the mattress core.
Complete your little one's cosy sleeping space with our oval mattress protector and soft 100% cotton sheets.
|Materials & finish||Cot frame crafted from sustainably sourced European Beech timber. Base uses engineered timber.|
|Safety information||Complies with Australian/New Zealand safety standards AS/NZS 2172-2003 & European safety standards EN 716-1-2:2017. Mattress meets Eurpoean safety standards BS EN 16890:2017.|
Recommended for newborn to 3 years old. Use higher base level for newborns, and move to lower base level once baby can pull themselves up. Can later convert to a toddler bed by removing one end.
|Assembled dimensions||Height: 83cm | Width: 70cm | Length: 125cm|
|Miscellaneous dimensions||Distance from ground to base (higher position): 43cm
Distance from ground to base (lower position): 22cm
H: 21.5cm | W: 77.5cm | L: 125cm | Weight: 24kgH: 12cm | W: 68cm | L: 122cm | Weight: 7.2kg
|Assembly||Requires assembly. View assembly guide.|
|Warranty||Comes with a 3 year manufacturer's warranty that can be extended to a 5 year warranty by registering your product here. If there are any issues with your item, you can lodge a warranty claim here.|
Enjoy free delivery on all orders to mainland UK with no minimum spend.
The Communication Workers Union (CWU) has called on its members who collect, sort and deliver parcels and mail to take strike action on the 13th, 20th and 25th October. This may disrupt delivery services, so please allow for this when placing your order.
Accessories and small items are sent via Parcelforce and should take 4-5 business days. Parcelforce will contact you to advise the date for delivery via SMS. You can track your parcel and arrange redelivery via their website. Large furniture is sent via ArrowXL and should take 7-10 business days. ArrowXL will contact you within 72 hours to book your delivery via SMS. Bedding is sent via Royal Mail, this won't be trackable but you’ll receive an email when your order is despatched and your order should arrive within 2-4 business days.
Accessories and small items will be sent separately to furniture and you will receive an email when your items have despatched.
Further details on delivery can be found on our Delivery Information page.
If you have any questions or wish to return your order, please email [email protected].
Crafted from Sustainable Wood
This product is made with FSC-certified solid wood, chosen for its beauty and durability.
Nursery-Friendly Paint Finish
Our unique paint finishes are nursery-friendly and enhance the natural beauty of our sustainable timber.
We are proud to offer our Boori family free delivery to Mainland UK with no minimum spend.
Family Owned Business
Because the Boori brand and our factory are family owned, we can guarantee our quality furniture is made with love.