Loft Bed Conversion Options
Loft Bed Conversion Options
- The Natty Single Loft Bed is crafted from a combination of Australian Araucaria and New Zealand Radiata wood and engineered timber
- Modern two-tone design
- Guarded sides provide a safe and secure sleeping environment
- Space underneath for additional storage, play or study space
- Height clearance under the loft bed is 114cm
- Requires standard UK single bed mattresses (~190cm x 90cm), sold separately.
- Height from base to top of guarded side is ~36cm. For safety reasons, mattress thickness when lofted should not exceed 18cm
- Can be assembled as a loft bed with the option to later convert to a bunk bed (bunk bed conversion kit available separately)
- Can also be converted to an unlofted bed with separate purchase of feet
- Packed flat for easy home assembly
- Pictured tray available separately
With versatility at the heart of its design, the Natty Single Loft Bed combines sleek, modern styling with practicality. The loft bed can be converted into a bunk bed OR unlofted bed (both conversion kits sold separately).
Loft beds offer a great way to utilise floor space in your child's bedroom, you can use the area underneath for storage furniture or as a study/play corner. With four guarded sides, you'll have peace of mind that your child is safe and secure in their new Natty Single Loft Bed.
|Materials & finish||Bed frame crafted from a combination of plywood with laminate, and sustainably sourced Australian Araucaria and New Zealand Radiata timber with water-based paint. Base slats use engineered timber.|
|Safety information||Tested to carry 100kg static weight.|
|Age recommendation||It is recommended that loft & bunk beds are not used by children under 6 years old due to risk of injury from falls. Bed can convert to an un-lofted bed or bunk (both conversion kits sold separately).|
|Assembled dimensions||Height: 161cm | Width: 162.3cm | Length: 199.4cm|
|Miscellaneous dimensions||Fits standard UK Single Size mattress ~ 190cm x 90cm.
Height clearance under bed: 114cm
Distance from base to top of guarded side is about 36cm.
|Box dimensions||Box 1: H: 102cm | W: 63cm | L: 9cm | Weight: 28kg
Box 2: H: 209cm | W: 44cm | L: 16cm | Weight: 28kg
Box 3: H: 41cm | W: 17cm | L: 5cm | Weight: 2.2kg
Box 4: H: 147cm | W: 31cm | L: 14cm | Weight: 18kg
Enjoy free delivery on all orders to mainland UK with no minimum spend.
Accessories and small items are sent via Parcelforce and should take 4-5 business days. Parcelforce will contact you to advise the date for delivery via SMS. You can track your parcel and arrange redelivery via their website. Large furniture is sent via ArrowXL and should take 7-10 business days. ArrowXL will contact you within 72 hours to book your delivery via SMS. Bedding is sent via Royal Mail, this won't be trackable but you’ll receive an email when your order is despatched and your order should arrive within 2-4 business days.
Accessories and small items will be sent separately to furniture and you will receive an email when your items have despatched.
Further details on delivery can be found on our Delivery Information page.
If you have any questions or wish to return your order, please email [email protected].
Crafted from Sustainable Wood
This product is made with FSC-certified solid wood, chosen for its beauty and durability.
Committed to Sustainability
We care passionately about our planet and your home, which is why we use sustainable materials wherever possible and adopt processes that reduce our impact on the environment.