Cot Conversion Technology
Cot Conversion Technology
H: 94cm | W: 72cm | L: 130cm
- Please note this product is discontinued and comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty. Any additional accessories including conversion kits may become unavailable for this product
- Our Harbour Compact Cot (also known as the Harbour Compact Cot) is crafted with sustainably sourced Australian Araucaria and New Zealand Radiata wood, base made from engineered timber
- Our unique paint finishes are nursery-friendly and enhance the natural beauty of our sustainable timber
- Two base heights. Higher base height for easy access to newborns, lower base height for when baby is able to pull themselves up
- Packed flat for easy home assembly with full instructions included
- Slightly smaller than Boori cot beds
- Width will fit through a standard door frame
Babysafe Standard Cot Mattress 119cm x 65cm
H: 10cm | W: 65cm | L: 119cm
PLEASE NOTE: This mattress is only suitable for Boori cots (also known as Boori compact cots)
- Chemical-free cot mattress designed for use with Boori cots (also known as compact cots)
- Handmade with ultra firm hypo-allergenic fibres and Sensi Springs for optimum support
- Fibre and spring structure contours to baby's body for increased comfort and airflow
- Adjustable waterproof membrane protects mattress core, can be wiped clean with warm water.
- Removable quilted fabric cover, washable at 60 degrees
- Packaged in biodegradable twin polythene packaging
Our range of sustainable solid wood cots offer fantastic value without compromising on our signature quality. The Harbour Cot (also known as the Harbour Compact Cot) is expertly crafted from FSC-Certified Australian Araucaria wood then finished in our Eco-Blend Bio-Paint which is a natural finish made with renewable plant extracts.
Although only slightly smaller than Boori Cot Beds, our baby cots are lightweight and can fit through a standard door frame.
All Boori cots have two base heights, meaning they'll grow with your child and last you from birth to toddler age. A high base height is for easy access to newborns and the lower height is for when baby is able to pull themselves up.
The Harbour Cot (also known as the Harbour Compact Cot) channels Scandinavian design with clean lines and quirky angled feet. When your baby outgrows their cot, the feet can be removed to transform it into a cosy sofa!
This bundle also includes our Babysafe Standard Cot Mattress. Handmade with 114 interlinked springs and British ECO Ultra Firm Fibre, this baby mattress provides plenty of support. The firm fibres feature a unique open cell structure which coupled with the Sensi Springs, react and respond to baby's body by moulding to the contours of the body.
|Materials & finish||Cot frame crafted from sustainably sourced Australian Araucaria timber. Base slats are made from engineered timber.|
Complies with Australian/New Zealand safety standards AS/NZS 2172-2003 & European safety standards EN 716-1-2:2017. Must use compatible mattress size 119cm x 65cm.
Mattress complies with European safety standards BS EN 16890:2017. Compatible with Boori Cots 119cm x 65cm.
|Age recommendation||Recommended for newborn to 3 years old. Use higher base level for newborns, and move to lower base level once baby can pull themselves up.|
Cot - Height: 94cm | Width: 72cm | Length: 130cm
Mattress - Height: 10cm | Width: 65cm | Length: 119cm
|Miscellaneous dimensions||Distance from ground to base (higher position): 44cm
Distance from ground to base (lower position): 27cm
Cot - H: 19cm | W: 83cm | L: 130cm | Weight: 25kg
Mattress - H: 10cm | W: 68cm | L: 120cm |Weight: 5kg
Requires assembly. View assembly guide.
|Warranty||This product is discontinued and comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty. If there are any issues with your item, you can lodge a warranty claim here. Mattress comes with a 5 year manufacturer's warranty.|
Cots that have been purchased individually without additional furniture are sent via Parcelforce and should take around 4-5 business days. You will be sent tracking information via SMS from Parcelforce and you’ll receive an email when your order is despatched.
If you need to organise a redelivery, you can do so here on Parcelforce’s website.
You can track your delivery via Parcelforce here.
If you have ordered a cot with additional furniture, your order will be sent via ArrowXL, delivery should take 7-10 days and they will contact you within 72 hours to book your delivery via SMS.
If you have a query about a delivery with ArrowXL please call them on 0333 212 1708. If delivery couldn’t be fulfilled, ArrowXL will contact you as soon as the order is able to be re-booked.
You'll receive an email when your order is despatched.
If you have any questions or wish to return your order, please email [email protected].