Here are some questions we are commonly asked at Boori. If your question is not here, please contact our customer service team who will be happy to help.
Visit our store locator to find your nearest retailer. Not every store has every product on display, so you can also search by your favourite collection to find it.
All our cots meet BSI standard BS EN 716:2008. Our beds meet BSI Standard BS EN 8509.
All the mattresses we sell are 132 x 70 cm, and fit our current range of cot beds only. If you have an older Boori or Urbane by Boori cot bed our mattresses will not fit it and you will need to source one from another retailer.
If in doubt, please check the labelling on the base of your cot bed. This will tell which size mattress you need.
If you require a 132×77 mattress please contact Nursery Connections who will be able to supply this to you directly:
Unit 8 Cronin Courtyard
Corby, Northamptonshire NN18 8AG United Kingdom
Tel: 01536 202752
Yes, we offer a five year product warranty on our Boori products and a two year warranty on our Urbane by Boori products.
On products purchased from our Outlet Store we offer a 1 year warranty – this is because they are discontinued and end of line products.
In order to preserve the beauty of your Boori nursery furniture we recommend the following:
- Avoid placing the furniture in strong sunlight and keep away from direct heat sources.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a soft, clean cloth.
- If necessary use a mild soap solution and wipe clean with a damp cloth, then dry immediately.
- Wipe in the direction of the grain, not in a circular motion.
- Do not use strong household cleaners.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects and hot liquids
- Avoid rubber feet on items, such as radios, computers or telephones.
- Use a felt (not plastic) mat to protect furniture surfaces.
- Do not open more than one drawer at a time.
- When moving the furniture do not drag, always lift and place into position.
Commonly requested spares such as bolts are available in our Sale section.
To purchase a spare part, please contact our official spares centre, Little Poppets & Co.
If you’re product is within warranty and you believe it has a manufacturing fault, then you can contact us with photographic evidence and we will replace the part free of charge.
As these are older model cot beds that are no longer manufactured we are very limited on spares and accessories.
If you need a Toddler Guard Rail the ones on our website shop are not compatible, please call customer services on 01635 295670 for further advice.
If you need a spare part for this range these are also limited, please contact Customer Services on 01635 295670 for further information.
The wood we use for our products can vary between products and between colours. This is because we want to make sure we use the timber that will best suit that individual product. The woods we use have all been initially selected for their strength and durability, and are then paired with particular colours to create the best look.
If you would like to learn more, you can read about our woods here.