Tidy Bassinet (mattress included)
Do we deliver to you?
Multiple Practical Functions
Multiple Practical Functions
- Meets CHOICE's strict safety standards with a 100% pass rate
- Adjustable safety strap can be tightened as baby grows to provide additional support in case of any flex in the base
- Our unique paint finishes are nursery-friendly and enhance the natural beauty of our sustainable timber
- Minimalistic design to match any room decor
- Perforated, washable mesh fabric basket for maximum airflow and visibility
- Includes foam mattress with removable cover
- Ergonomically designed storage tray can be used in 3 positions (1 is supplied while additional trays can be purchased separately). Comes with 1 easy-to-clean, waterproof polyurethane foam tidy tray pad.
- Durable wheels for ease of movement around the home
- Complete modularity allowing multiple practical functions once baby moves to a full size cot eg. changing table, laundry basket, toy storage and bathroom storage
- View assembly guide
Our truly multi-functional Tidy Bassinet is well deserving of it’s name - offering multiple practical functions in a classically understated design.
|Materials & finish||Bassinet frame crafted from sustainably sourced Australian Araucaria timber. Base uses a plastic grid. Mesh basket made of polyester. Mattress cover is polycotton, and mattress inner is foam. Tray is made of a hard plastic, and comes with a waterproof polyurethane foam tray pad.|
|Safety information||There are no Australian/New Zealand safety standards for bassinets; however, Boori endeavours to follow CHOICE safety guidelines. Complies with European safety standards BS EN 1130-1/-2:1996. Bassinet mesh basket includes an adjustable strap for extra support in case of any flex in the base.|
|Age recommendation||Recommended for newborn to ~6 months; however, maximum age depends on the baby. It is recommended that once the baby starts to roll around or are able to sit up, that they are transitioned to a cot. Bassinet can later be used as a change table, or can be used as a storage hamper and shelf.|
|Assembled dimensions||Height: 80cm | Width: 50cm | Length: 85cm|
|Miscellaneous dimensions||Depth of mesh basket (without mattress): 30cm|
|Box dimensions||H: 96cm | W: 60cm | L: 22cm | Weight: 12kg|
Requires assembly. View assembly guide.
Light items are delivered via third party couriers. You will receive tracking information once the order is despatched.
Front Door Delivery
Items are delivered to the front door, letterbox, foyer or other ground floor delivery receiving location. The courier is not obligated to take items into a room or upstairs.
Signature on Delivery
Delivery usually requires someone to receive and sign for items. If no one is present, they will leave a contact card for you to arrange collection/re-delivery.
If your area is safe, Authority to Leave (ATL) can be requested at the checkout.
Please use the Delivery Estimator above to determine the delivery rate.
Tiered Flat Delivery Rate
Adding more items of equal or lower weight will not affect this delivery price. Therefore, you could get more value by adding more items to the cart.
Delivery times depend on the nominated courier & delivery address. See our delivery information page for more details.
Collect from Warehouse
If you’re in NSW, there is an option to collect from the Boori Eastern Creek warehouse; this option will appear in the checkout once you enter your postcode.
Please see our returns policy for further information on returning your items.