Natty Single Loft Bed
Do we deliver to you?
- The Natty Single Loft Bed is crafted from a combination of Australian Araucaria timber and engineered timber.
- Modern two-tone design
- Guarded sides provide a safe and secure sleeping environment
- Space underneath for additional storage, play or study space
- Height clearance under the loft bed is 114cm
- Requires standard Australian single bed mattresses (188 x 92cm), sold separately. For safety reasons, mattress thickness should not exceed 14cm.
- Can be assembled as a guarded single bed or a loft bed (loft legs and ladder come in one box)
- Option to later convert to a bunk bed (bunk bed conversion kit available separately)
- Features a handy bedside tray for easy access to items
- Packed flat for easy home assembly
With versatility at the heart of its design, the Natty Single Loft Bed combines sleek, modern styling with practicality. Arriving in three boxes, this unique loft bed is packed flat for easy home assembly and can be used as a guarded single bed or loft bed depending on your family's needs - it can even be transformed further into a bunk bed using an additional bunk bed conversion kit (sold separately)!
Loft beds offer a great way to utilise floor space in your child's bedroom, you can use the area underneath for storage furniture or as a study/play corner. With four guarded sides, you'll have peace of mind that your child is safe and secure in their new Natty Single Loft Bed.