Harbour Compact Cot
Do we deliver to you?
- Our Harbour Compact Cot is crafted with sustainable solid Australian Araucaria wood.
- Our unique paint finishes are nursery-friendly and enhance the natural beauty of our sustainable timber.
- Two base heights. Higher base height for easy access to newborns, lower base height for when baby is able to pull themselves up.
- Packed flat for easy home assembly with full instructions included.
- Compact space-saving cot, ideal for apartment-living.
- Width will fit through a standard door frame.
- Requires Boori Compact Cot Mattress 119 x 65cm.
Our range of compact cots have been designed to save space in your home without compromising on our signature quality. Crafted from solid Australian Araucaria wood, they're slightly smaller than Boori cot beds and are easy to manoeuvre throughout the home even when fully assembled.
Although considerably larger than a bassinet or moses basket, this small cot is perfect for keeping in the parent's bedroom as a bedside-sleeper during those early stages. When they're that little bit older it can be moved into the nursery, where it'll last you until your little one requires a toddler bed.
The Harbour Compact Cot channels Scandinavian design with clean lines and quirky angled feet. When your baby outgrows their cot, the feet can be removed and your mini cot can become a cosy sofa! With two base heights, this space saver cot is designed to grow with your child, lasting from birth to toddler age.
Boori Compact Cots
Space saving without compromising on our signature quality.
Cot - High Position
Until your little one learns to sit.
Cot - Low Position
Until your little one learns to climb.
Once your little one is ready for a grown up bed.