Oasis Oval Cot
- Unique curved cot design crafted with sustainable solid wood.
- 2 base heights allow for easy access to baby.
- Smooth spindles increase airflow for a comfortable night's sleep.
- Lockable castors and increased visibility make the Oasis the perfect alternative to traditional bedside sleepers.
- Transforms into a toddler bed and cosy sofa, no guard panel required.
- Finished in Eco-Blend Bio-Paint made from renewable plant extracts.
- Oval bedding available directly from Boori.
- Base panel made from wood composite to provide support and stability.
Transform your nursery into an oasis of calm with our innovative new oval cot. Pushing the boundaries of traditional cot design, the Oasis Oval Cot is expertly crafted from sustainable solid wood into a beautifully soft rounded shape.
Smooth spindles span the circumference of this round cot, allowing for increased airflow and a more comfortable night's sleep for baby. These dainty spindles coupled with the unique shape offer optimum visibility, especially when placed in the parents bedroom, making the Oasis Oval Cot an ideal alternative to traditional bedside sleepers during those early stages.
Lockable castors, and the fact it can be manoeuvred through standard door frames, mean easy and safe mobility, so when the time comes your Oasis Oval Cot can be moved into the nursery where it will become a stunning centrepiece to treasure for years to come.
Lasting you well beyond the newborn stage, the Oasis Oval Cot can also be transformed into a toddler bed and finally a cosy sofa.
Whilst baby sleeps peacefully, you too can rest easy knowing your beautiful cot is crafted with sustainable materials. Our timber is FSC certified and our unique Eco-Blend Bio-Paint is made using renewable plant extracts including soy bean and corn.
Are you worried about where you might source bedding for the Oasis? We've got you covered with a bespoke mattress, mattress protector and fitted sheet!
Do we deliver to you?
Space saving without compromising on our signature quality.
Cot - High Position
Until your little one learns to sit.
Cot - Low Position
Until your little one learns to climb.
Until your little one is ready for a grown up bed.
Once your little one has a grown up bed.