Do we deliver to you?
- Minimalistic design to match any room decor
- Our unique paint finishes are nursery-friendly and enhance the natural beauty of our sustainable timber
- Includes 3 ergonomically designed Tidy Trays. Comes with one polyurethane foam pad (36 x 70 x 1cm) for the top tray to be used as a changer, while the other trays can be used for handy storage. Trays are made with hard plastic and are easy to clean.
- Durable wheels for ease of movement around the home
- Complete modularity allowing multiple practical functions as your little one grows eg. changing table, toy storage and bathroom storage
- 1 Year Warranty
Our truly multi-functional Tidy Changer is well deserving of it’s name - offering multiple practical functions in a classically understated design.
|Materials & finish||Change table frame crafted from sustainably sourced Australian Araucaria timber. Shelves use engineered timber.|
|Safety information||There are no Australian/New Zealand safety standards for change tables. Complies with European safety standards EN 12221-1/-2:2008+A1:2013 & American safety standards ASTM F 2388:2009. Do not leave child unattended in the changer.|
|Age recommendation||Recommended for children under 12 months and less than 11kg; however, maximum age depends on the baby.|
|Assembled dimensions||Height: 80cm | Width: 50cm | Length: 85cm|
|Box dimensions||H: 24cm | W: 60cm | L: 97cm | Weight: 13kg|
Requires assembly. View assembly guide.
Comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty. If there are any issues with your item, you can lodge a warranty claim here.
Light items are delivered via third party couriers. You will receive tracking information once the order is despatched.
Front Door Delivery
Items are delivered to the front door, letterbox, foyer or other ground floor delivery receiving location. The courier is not obligated to take items into a room or upstairs.
Signature on Delivery
Delivery usually requires someone to receive and sign for items. If no one is present, they will leave a contact card for you to arrange collection/re-delivery.
If your area is safe, Authority to Leave (ATL) can be requested at the checkout.
Please use the Delivery Estimator above to determine the delivery rate.
Tiered Flat Delivery Rate
Adding more items of equal or lower weight will not affect this delivery price. Therefore, you could get more value by adding more items to the cart.
Delivery times depend on the nominated courier & delivery address. See our delivery information page for more details.
Collect from Warehouse
If you’re in NSW, there is an option to collect from the Boori Eastern Creek warehouse; this option will appear in the checkout once you enter your postcode.
Please see our returns policy for further information on returning your items.